Senior Salesforce Developer / Technical Lead
Position- Senior Salesforce Developer / Technical Lead
We at 4s advisory has an immediate opening for a Senior Salesforce Developer / Technical Lead. If your
background meets the requirements and skills listed below, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
- 5+ years of extensive hands on experience in Salesforce Customization on Lightning Components, APEX classes, triggers, visualforce pages etc.
- Knowledge on Lightning Web Component
- 3+ years of extensive experience in Salesforce Integration. More specifically REST and SOAP API.
- Experience on Salesforce Flows , process builder and workflow
- Expert on Salesforce Data model and Security Model
- Must have Salesforce Developer I certification (Developer II preferably)
- Salesforce integration architecture designer certification preferred.
- Should have working experience in Agile, SAFe is a plus
- Excellent communicator and strong written/verbal skills to interact with business directly
- Ability to act as a team lead for 2-3 offshore / onshore team members and lead requirement clarification.
- Support design discussions, work with architects on design reviews and guide and distribute work items to the team.
- Desired requirement: Experience in working on GIT, Visual Studio Code, AutoRABIT, experience in
working on multiple parallel environments and managing code. Lead technical requirements and design gathering sessions and writing technical requirements an design documents
Manage & Scale
Optimize Business Value
Deploy, Train, Run, & Maintain